Nobilia Steam Cleaning Systems
Super Steamshine™ Nobilia steam cleaners incorporate a high-performance cleaning system. This steam cleaner, with superb energy-efficiency and performance, will pay for itself within a year or two in most cases! The GP Shinemaster™ gives you superb buffing and cleaning performance, making it one of the best diamond and jewelry cleaners in the market. The Turbo feature gives you power when you need it to super clean and super shine all your inventory.
These steam cleaners will polish, buff, rinse and clean even decades-long oxidation and soap scum in one step with exceptional results. Show how clean and perfect your jewelry can be to your customers. Diamonds will sparkle like never before.
- Compact design, yet have the power up to 100 PSI.
- Due to patented and patent-pending features, has the same usable capacity as much larger units.
- Complete stainless steel construction: pressure vessel greatly exceeds ASME requirements and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Patented low-inertia check valve prevents possible injury and loss of steam in case of accidental opening of the fill valve.
- No special installation required: just plug in the unit.
- All units are available in 110 Volts or 220 Volts at no additional cost, at prices anyone can afford.
- All Steamshine™ products are made in the U.S.A.
- US Patent Numbers: #287653 & #4878458 (other Patents pending)
- Patent Pending #14596976
- Steamshine™ products greatly exceed ASME safety requirements
- Tested by and CE certified under #999667
- Exceeds testing and acceptedby by the most demanding and rigorous laboratories in North America and Europe.
|CL2010 NOBILIA||1.4 GALLON||1600 WATT||8"Wx16"Hx10"D||$1899|
|CL2005 NOBILIA||2.3 GALLON||2000 WATT||9"W x 16"H x 12"D||$2299|
|CL9001 NOBILIA||6.0 GALLON||2500 WATT||16"Wx19"Hx18"D||$2999|